- Navigate to oracle_common/common/bin directory and execute configuration script
- Select Create New Domain, provide domain location and click Next
- Domain Location : /u01/app/oracle/product/fmw/user_projects/domains/SOADomain
- Make sure below templates are selected and click Next. Once Oracle SOA Suite is selected, all dependent templates will be selected automatically
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle WSM Policy Manager
- Oracle JRF
- Weblogic Coherence Cluster Extension
- Provide Application Location and click Next
- Provide Admin account name and password and click Next
- Select Domain Mode as production and JDK. Click Next
- Provide Database schema details used during repository creation and click “Get RCU Configuration”. Make sure schema retrieval is successful and click Next.
- Verify Database details of all component schema and click Next
- Make sure Schema Test is successful all schema and click Next
- Accept default keystore settings and click Next
- Select below components to configure and click Next
- Administration Server
- Node Manager
- Managed Servers, Clusters and Coherence
- Provide Admin Server Name, Listen Address and Port and click Next
- Select “Per Domain Default Location”. Provide Node Manager username and password. Click Next
- Change SOA managed server name and port if required and click Next.
- Click Next on the Clusters screen.
- Accept default values for Coherence Cluster and click Next
- Select “Unix Machine” tab and add a new machine as per below screenshot and click Next
- Assign Admin Server and soa_server1 to UnixMachine_1 and click Next
- Click Create on Configuration Summary screen
- Make sure Domain Creation is successful and click Next
- Click Finish on the End Of Configuration screen
- Create boot.properties file
mkdir -p servers/AdminServer/security
- Add Weblogic username and password to boot.properties file and save it
nohup ./startWeblogic.sh &amp;amp;amp;amp;
- Wait for SOA Domain to start. You should see below messages in the logs
The server started in RUNNING mode.
Server state changed to RUNNING.
- Start Node Manager using below command
nohup ./startNodeManager.sh &amp;amp;amp;amp;